Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gosh she's tired.


Hypocrite
Hyp-po-crite. Hip-poH-Krit.
I associate ‘hypocrite’ with the colour green and needles.
I dislike it very much. Whenever I read it or hear it, I feel like it’s been addressed to me. I can’t really explain it but it’s as though people are -
No really. Needles. Or something pointy, like a stick.

It’s the same with ‘selfish’.
But selfish isn’t as bad as hypocrite. Mainly because it’s made up of “sel” and “fish” and it doesn’t have a “crit” in it.
No, no, I don’t mean to be postmodern. It’s just … semantics.

And when the sun goes down and I’ve done all the things I’m supposed to do, I still feel so empty.
 And that’s when I realise how much I need You.

It just kind of comes out that way. It's sort of appalling but neither you nor I care very much (and neither do they, ALL OF THEM).


VIBING UP.

aa
ahhhhhh
HHHHHHHHHHHHH

Painter and painting (or should I say painted), ha.
You know exactly what I'm talking about.